Ugly Sweater Holiday Brunch
Saturday, December 12 & 19, 2020
‘Tis the season to wear your holly jolly ugliest holiday sweater aboard Yacht StarShip. These two-hour brunch cruises will feature $10 unlimited mimosas and a prize for the ugliest sweater! Enjoy beautiful views as you cruise the waterways of Tampa Bay! The Executive Chef has prepared a delicious brunch menu for this holiday cruise.
Adult: $49.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee, tax & $5 gratuity
Child (ages 2-12): $39.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee, tax & $5 gratuity
- Brunch entrée
- Coffee, iced tea & soda service
- DJ entertainment featuring latest hits and holiday classics
- Cash bar featuring $10 unlimited mimosas
- Seating will be reserved private tables
- Boarding photo with Santa available for purchase
Brunch Menu (select one entree):
- “Low Country” Buttermilk biscuits, andouille sausage and sausage gravy with egg custard, charred tomato and Southern pimento cheese grits
- “Burger and Hen” Angus beef patty on the griddle with bacon, fried egg on a beer stout bun with homemade roasted garlic tomato ketchup and dill pickle aioli served with honey Dijon roasted onion potato salad
- Salmon Benedict Roasted medallions of salmon over corn grits cake and creamed spinach topped with bacon, poached eggs and roasted tomato hollandaise
- Cajun Chicken Kebob With assorted bell peppers and onion over fettuccine tossed in a smoked paprika gouda cheese cream sauce garnished with marinated cherry tomatoes
- Mimosa Shrimp Salad Chilled mimosa poached shrimp with assorted lettuces, orange, bell peppers, pineapple, red onion, feta cheese, cherry tomato halves and mango with a Champagne vinaigrette
- All-American Combo: Scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage with French toast, maple syrup and potato hash medley
DRESS CODE: Festive holiday attire encouraged, don’t forget your ugly sweater! Resort casual – we discourage from flip flops, tank tops or anything ripped or torn.
REFUND POLICY: This cruise is non-refundable and non-transferable. We do not accept gift certificates, vouchers or offer discounts on holiday/special event cruises.