Tampa Lighted Boat Parade Dinner Cruise
Saturday, December 19, 2020
Enjoy a festive cruise, reserved table, dinner and excellent water views of the annual Downtown Tampa Holiday Lighted Boat Parade (weather permitting), live DJ entertainment, and dancing on the top deck.
Adult : $99.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee, tax & $10 gratuity
Child : $79.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee, tax & $5 gratuity
Cruise Times & Dock Locations:
StarShip I departing from Yacht StarShip Home Dock
603 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602
Boards: 5:00PM, Cruise: 5:30PM-8:00PM
- Plated dinner
- Soda, coffee, tea & fresh baked bread
- Reserved seating
- DJ entertainment & dancing
- Spectacular views of the Downtown Tampa Lighted Boat Parade
*Boarding photos & alcoholic beverages not included.
- Farmers market salad with cherry tomato halves, cucumber, black olives, red onion, hard boiled egg and garbanzo beans with assorted lettuces and balsamic dressing
Choice of entrée:
- Chicken breast sautéed with apples, and cranberries in a cider cream sauce with crème fraiche whipped potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Slow braised beef with a brandy demi-glace sauce and caramelized cheddar onions with crème fraiche whipped potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Roasted salmon over a honey orange mint sauce with crème fraiche whipped potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Rigatoni with charred assorted bell peppers, asparagus and fire roasted tomatoes in a gorgonzola cream sauce
- Vegan/roasted vegetable medley and brown rice stuffed portobello mushroom over a Creole tomato sauce
- Chef’s choice of desserts
The dress code is resort casual to business casual attire – “Fun Holiday sweaters” encouraged! We discourage from wearing flip-flops, tank tops or any ripped or torn clothing.
Tickets for this date are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to another date. Customers can put reservation under another name if they cannot make it. Yacht will cruise even if inclement weather results in boat parade cancellation. No refunds for boat parade cancellations.