This holiday season, take part in Downtown Tampa’s Holiday Lighted Boat Parade aboard Yacht StarShip. This 2.5-hour festive cruise includes a delicious meal at a reserved table, great views of the parade, live DJ entertainment, and dancing on the top deck. Don’t just watch the parade from land, be a part of it!
- Buffet Dinner
- Farmers market salad
- Chicken caprese, sautéed chicken breast with red and gold vine ripe tomatoes, melted mozzarella cheese and basil cream sauce
- Braised beef dijonnaise, slow braised beef with a Dijon brandy cream sauce and mushrooms
- Cider salmon, broiled salmon with honey crisp cider glaze and sun-dried cranberries
- Autumn rice pilaf rice pilaf with roasted corn, bell peppers, bacon, scallion
- Pasta au gratin baked penne in a ricotta cheese sauce with zucchini and yellow squash
- Seasonal vegetables
- Chefs’ dessert selection
- Soda, coffee, tea
- Cash bar available for purchase
- Reserved seating
- DJ entertainment and dancing
- Spectacular views of the Downtown Tampa Lighted Boat Parade
Boards: 5:00 p.m.; Cruises: 5:30 p.m.- 8 p.m.
Adult: Starting at $109.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee, tax & $10 gratuity
Child (ages 2-12): Starting at $89.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee, tax & $5 gratuity
Dress Code: Your most festive attire!
At Yacht StarShip we strive to create a sea of memories for everyone on board. We expect our guests to help support our inviting and family-friendly atmosphere by arriving in the appropriate dressy casual attire. We ask guests to not to wear the following: excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments, midriff-baring outfits, clothing with offensive language or graphics, ball caps, jerseys, excessively torn pants, or see-through attire. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inform their party of the dress code. Admittance to Yacht StarShip is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who arrive in attire not fitting our dress code, regardless of the reservation status. For holiday and special events, no refunds or store credit will be given to those who arrive in attire not fitting dress code.
Refund Policy: This cruise is non-refundable and non-transferable. We do not accept gift certificates, vouchers or offer discounts on holiday/special event cruises. Yacht will cruise even if inclement weather results in boat parade cancellation. No refunds for boat parade cancellations.
Yacht will cruise even if inclement weather results in boat parade cancellation. No refunds for boat parade cancellations.
For more festive fun, browse all of our special event cruises.