Celebrate the holiday season aboard Yacht StarShip’s Holiday Dinner Cruise. Our fleet of yachts are decked out with the festive sights and sounds of the holiday season. Your 2.5-hour cruise includes a seasonal dining menu, excellent water views, and live DJ entertainment for dancing on the top deck. Plus, guests 21 and up will receive two free drink tickets.
Please note the Holiday Dinner Cruise is valid from November 26 through December 30 only. If you are looking to cruise any other time, please view our Tampa Dining Cruise page.
All Holiday Dinner Cruises Include:
- Holiday dinner
- 2.5-hour cruise
- Coffee, tea, soda, water
- 2 drink tickets, including Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Bud Seltzers, house wines & house liquors
- Reserved seating
Holiday Buffet Dinner Menu:
- Farmers market salad
- Chicken caprese, sautéed chicken breast with red and gold vine ripe tomatoes, melted mozzarella cheese and basil cream sauce
- Braised beef Dijonnaise, slow braised beef with a Dijon brandy cream sauce and mushrooms
- Cider salmon, broiled salmon with honey crisp cider glaze and sun-dried cranberries
- Autumn rice pilaf with roasted corn, bell peppers, bacon, scallion
- Pasta au gratin baked penne in a ricotta cheese sauce with zucchini and yellow squash
- Seasonal vegetables
- Chef’s dessert selection
Adult: Starting at $79.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee, tax & $10 gratuity
Child (ages 2-12): Starting at $54.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee, tax & $5 gratuity
Dress Code: At Yacht StarShip we strive to create a sea of memories for everyone on board. We expect our guests to help support our inviting and family-friendly atmosphere by arriving in the appropriate dressy casual attire. We ask guests to not to wear the following: excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments, midriff-baring outfits, clothing with offensive language or graphics, ball caps, jerseys, torn pants, or see-through attire. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inform their party of the dress code. Admittance to Yacht StarShip is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who arrive in attire not fitting our dress code, regardless of the reservation status. Patrons and guests who arrive and do not meet dress code requirements will not be permitted to cruise and tickets will be moved to store credit that is good for up to one year.
We do not accept gift certificates, vouchers or offer discounts on holiday cruises.
Want more to explore? Check out all of our special event cruises.