Gasparilla Invasion Brunch Cruise
Saturday, January 26, 2019
A Tampa tradition returns as pirates take over the city! The Gasparilla Invasion lands in Tampa and there’s no better view than the one you’ll have aboard Yacht StarShip, the largest vessel in the flotilla.
Come casual or in your best pirate garb and take in the close-up views of the Jose Gasparilla Pirate Ship and the entire flotilla as it crosses the bay. Before the flotilla turns into the downtown channel, Yacht StarShip will exit the flotilla and proceed ahead, providing a great view as hundreds of boats condense into a small channel. You don’t want to miss this unforgettable two and a half hour cruise.
Choose indoor or outdoor seating and feast like a pirate on our delicious buffet as you enjoy DJ entertainment, two alcoholic beverages tickets (guests 21+ only) and the one-of-a-kind experience that only Gasparilla in Tampa can provide.
Adult: $149.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee & tax
Child: $89.95 per person, plus $2 marine fee & tax
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- (2) Alcoholic Beverage Drink Tickets (must be 21+)
- Reserved Table
- Spectacular Views of the Invasion
- DJ Entertainment on the Promenade Deck
Does Not Include:
- Boarding Photos
Seating (2 Options):
- Reserved Seating, best option for inclement weather
- Outdoor viewing available, usually standing room only
- 50 seats open to Verandah and if needed under the Promenade canopy. First 50 to book are guaranteed seating beneath cover
- Scrambled Eggs
- Cuban Breakfast Pressed Sandwich with Fried Eggs, Sliced Ham, Roast Pork, Pickle and Mustard Sauce
- Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon
- Country Sausage
- Berkshire Smokey Skilled Fried Potatoes
- Apple Cornbread Stuffed Chicken Breast with Smoked Cheddar Cream
- Baked Salmon with Maple Mustard Glaze
- Seasonal Vegetables
- 4 Cheese Tortellini with a Fire Roasted Tomato Cream Sauce
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Mint and Lime Yogurt Dip
- International Cheese Platter with Assorted Crackers and Flatbread
- Hand Tossed Caesar Salad with Focaccia Croutons, Grape Tomatoes and Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Cuban Bean Salad
- Marinated Roasted Vegetable Platter with Dips
- Breakfast Bakeries to include Assorted Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Danish and Scones
DRESS CODE: Casual attire or pirate garb!
Tickets for this date are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to another date. No Discounts, Vouchers, Certificates, Comps of any kind may be used for this cruise.
Parking is available in the Tampa parking garage across the street. Please allow extra time for parking and street closings. Please note that the cruise may return to the Convention Center Dock, which is only an 8 minute walk to our Channelside Dock. The Pirate Water Taxi will be available to offer shuttle services back to the Channelside Dock after the invasion (1:30-2:00pm).