Set sail on Yacht StarShip and celebrate summer with the ultimate dining, dancing and boozing adventure on the waterways of Tampa Bay. All dinner cruises through September 30 will feature an open bar. It’s time to escape and relax! Enjoy a 2-hour cruise, delicious cuisine, refreshing beverages, beautiful skyline views, DJ entertainment and dancing on the promenade deck with cool sea breezes. Departs from Downtown Tampa or Clearwater Beach.
Cruise Time: Please refer to the regularly scheduled public dinner cruises departing from Clearwater and Tampa through September 30, 2020.
- Dinner, Open Bar & Cruise: $59.95/$64.95 (Saturday) plus tax, marine fee & gratuity
- Open Bar & Cruise only (no dinner): $39.95/$44.95 (Saturday) plus tax, marine fee & gratuity (outside seating guaranteed, inside seating subject to availability)
- Any guest using a black Friday or holiday sale gift certificate or Mac Dill Voucher may add-on the open bar package for $19.95 pre-purchased. The package added-on during cruise is $24.95 per person.
*Gratuity for dinner & beverages additional. For dinner cruises $10 per adult, $5 per child to be paid at time of booking or on board the yacht. For sightseeing cruises (no dinner) $5 per guest will automatically be applied to your booking at time of reservation.
- 2 or 2.5-hour cruise
- *Open Bar Includes: Bud Light, Mich Ultra, House Wines & House Liquors
- Soda, Water, Tea, Coffee
- On-board entertainment for dancing
Choice of one entree:
- Braised Beef “Stack” with Herb Crusted Tomato, Portobello Mushroom, Pearl Onions and a Spinach Balsamic Demi-Glace with Ricotta Polenta
- Chicken Breast Sauteed with Roasted Bell Peppers, Artichoke Hearts in a Lemon Caper Marsala Wine Sauce with Caramelized Onion White Cheddar Whipped Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
- Blackened Salmon over a Creole Peach Mustard Sauce with Caramelized Onion White Cheddar Whipped Potatoes and Season Vegetables
- Vegan Special: Chef’s Seasonal Roasted Vegetable Medley over Quinoa with Chickpeas, Kale and Edamame
All dinners include:
- Garden Salad
- Chef’s Dessert Selection
Dress code: Resort Casual – we discourage from flip flops, tank tops or anything ripped or torn.
Terms: This cruise is non-refundable. The complimentary drinks promotion does not apply to guests using a Black Friday or holiday sale gift certificate, MacDill voucher or holiday & special event cruises. Promotion is not valid with any other discount or special pricing. The open bar (Bud Light, Mich Ultra, House Wines & House Liquors) applies to Tampa & Clearwater Dinner Cruises departing through September 30, 2020.