Set sail on Yacht StarShip and celebrate summer with the ultimate dining and boozing adventure on the waterways of Tampa Bay. Take in spectacular views of Tampa or Clearwater on our open-air top deck. All dinner cruises through September 30, 2020 will feature an open bar. It’s time to escape and relax! Enjoy a 2-hour cruise, delicious upscale cuisine, refreshing beverages, and beautiful skyline views. All cruises depart from Downtown Tampa or Clearwater Beach.
Cruise Time: Please refer to the regularly scheduled public dinner cruises departing from Clearwater and Tampa through September 30, 2020.
- Dinner, Open Bar & Cruise: $59.95/$64.95 (Saturday) plus tax, marine fee & gratuity, Child (ages 4-12): $39.95 plus tax, marine fee & gratuity
- Open Bar & Cruise Only (No Dinner): $39.95/$44.95 (Saturday) plus tax, marine fee & gratuity, Child (ages 4-12): $29.95 plus tax, marine fee & gratuity (outside seating guaranteed, inside seating subject to availability)
- *Open bar is not valid while using a Black Friday gift certificate, holiday sale gift certificate or MacDill voucher. Guests using these gift certificates or vouchers may pre-purchase the additional open bar package for $19.95 per person. The open bar may also be added on while on the cruise for $24.95 per person.
*Gratuity for dinner & beverages additional. For dinner cruises $10 per adult, $5 per child to be paid on board the yacht. For sightseeing cruises (no dinner) $5 per guest will automatically be applied to your booking at time of reservation.
- 2 or 2.5-hour cruise
- *Open bar includes: Bud Light, Mich Ultra, Bud Light Seltzer, house wines and house liquors
- Soda, water, tea, coffee
Choice of one entrée:
- Braised beef “stack” with herb crusted tomato, portobello mushroom, pearl onions and a spinach balsamic demi-glace with ricotta polenta
- Chicken breast sautéed with roasted bell peppers, artichoke hearts in a lemon caper Marsala wine sauce with caramelized onion white cheddar whipped potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Blackened salmon over a Creole peach mustard sauce with caramelized onion white cheddar whipped potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Vegan special: Chef’s seasonal roasted vegetable medley over quinoa with chickpeas, kale and edamame
All dinners include:
- Garden salad
- Chef’s dessert selection
Dress code: Resort Casual. For men- Polo or dress shirt with slacks, nice jeans or dress shorts. For women- Sundress, dress, linen pants or skirts with blouses. For more guidelines please refer to our FAQ page.
Terms: This cruise is non-refundable. The complimentary drinks promotion does not apply to guests using a Black Friday or holiday sale gift certificate, MacDill voucher or holiday & special event cruises. Promotion is not valid with any other discount or special pricing. The open bar (Bud Light, Mich Ultra, Bud Light Seltzer, House Wines & House Liquors) applies to Tampa & Clearwater Dinner Cruises departing through September 30, 2020.