Set sail on Yacht StarShip IV with the ultimate dining and boozing adventure on the waterways of Clearwater Beach. Take in spectacular views of Clearwater on our open-air top deck. All Clearwater Dinner cruises in 2021 will feature an open bar. It’s time to escape and relax! Enjoy a 2-hour cruise, delicious upscale cuisine, refreshing beverages, and beautiful skyline views. All Cruising & Boozing cruises departing from Clearwater Beach.
Cruise Time: Please refer to the regularly scheduled public dinner cruises departing from Clearwater.
- Dinner, Open Bar & Cruise: $59.95/$69.95 (Saturday) plus tax, marine fee & gratuity, Child (ages 2-12): $39.95/$44.95 (Saturday) plus tax, marine fee & gratuity
- Open Bar & Cruise Only (No Dinner): $39.95/$49.95 (Saturday) plus tax, marine fee & gratuity, Child (ages 2-12): $29.95/$34.95 (Saturday) plus tax, marine fee & gratuity (outside seating guaranteed, inside seating subject to availability)
- *Open bar is not valid while using a Black Friday gift certificate, holiday sale gift certificate or MacDill voucher. Guests using these gift certificates or vouchers may pre-purchase the additional open bar package for $19.95 per person. The open bar may also be added on while on the cruise for $24.95 per person.
*Gratuity for dinner & beverages additional. For dinner cruises $10 per adult, $5 per child to be paid at time of booking or on the yacht. Parties of 8 or more guests must prepay gratuity. For sightseeing cruises (no dinner) $5 per guest will automatically be applied to your booking at time of reservation.
- 2-hour cruise
- Buffet Dinner
- *Open bar includes: Bud Light, Mich Ultra, Bud Light Seltzer, house wines and house liquors
- Soda, water, tea, coffee
- DJ Entertainment
Cruising & Boozing Buffet
- Daily Soup
- Galley salad with assorted lettuces, cherry tomato halves, red onion, cucumber, garbanzo beans, carrot straws and cubed cheddar cheese with each or Italian dressings
- Creole shrimp penne pasta with roasted bell peppers, onion and fire roasted tomato in a pepper jack cheese cream sauce topped with parmesan and scallions
- Chicken breast pan seared with spinach, artichokes and bacon in a sun dried tomato gruyere sauce
- Ginger, sesame soy braised beef with a pineapple sweet and sour sauce and wasabi aioli
- Squash medley with fire roasted tomatoes and red onion
- Roasted Yukon and red bliss potatoes tossed with a dijon vinaigrette and parmesan cheese
- Chef’s dessert selection
Dress code: Resort Casual. For men- Polo or dress shirt with slacks, nice jeans or dress shorts. For women- Sundress, dress, linen pants or skirts with blouses. For more guidelines please refer to our FAQ page.
Terms: This cruise is non-refundable. The complimentary drinks promotion does not apply to guests using a Black Friday or holiday sale gift certificate, MacDill voucher or holiday & special event cruises. Promotion is not valid with any other discount or special pricing. The open bar (Bud Light, Mich Ultra, Bud Light Seltzer, House Wines & House Liquors) applies to Clearwater Cruising & Boozing Cruises departing January 1, 2021 onward.