Come aboard Yacht StarShip for the ultimate brunch experience. A Yacht StarShip brunch cruise is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion with family, gather with friends or simply enjoy a relaxing day on the water! Dine on a specially prepared brunch menu while taking in the views of Downtown Tampa. Indulge in unlimited mimosas while you sip and sea Tampa in a new way. The endless $10 mimosas are available as an on board purchase, as well as additional soda or alcoholic beverages.
Join us for our special themed brunches select dates. Jazz Brunch sets sail Saturday, November 21. The Jazz Phools are a local group who will perform New Orleans style jazz on the top deck after brunch is served.
Boards: 12:00 p.m.
Departs: 12:30 p.m.
Returns: 2:30 p.m.
Adults: $49.95 plus tax, marine fee & $5 gratuity
Children: $29.95 plus tax, marine fee & $5 gratuity
- 2-hour cruise
- Brunch entrée
- Complimentary coffee, tea and water
- The best views of Downtown Tampa
- Unlimited mimosas available for $10 purchase on board
- Entertainment & dancing on the top deck
All entrées include fresh fruit, a selection of fresh breakfast pastries, coffee and iced tea.
Select one entrée per guest:
- Low Country: Buttermilk biscuits, andouille sausage and sausage gravy with egg custard, charred tomato and Southern pimento cheese grits
- Burger and Hen: Angus beef patty on the griddle with bacon, fried egg on a beer stout bun with homemade roasted garlic tomato ketchup and dill pickle aioli served with honey Dijon roasted onion potato salad
- Salmon Benedict: Roasted medallions of salmon over corn grits cake and creamed spinach topped with bacon, poached eggs and roasted tomato hollandaise
- Cajun Chicken Kebob: With assorted bell peppers and onion over fettuccine tossed in a smoked paprika gouda cheese cream sauce garnished with marinated cherry tomatoes
- Mimosa Shrimp Salad: Chilled mimosa poached shrimp with assorted lettuces, orange, bell peppers, pineapple, red onion, feta cheese, cherry tomato halves and mango with a Champagne vinaigrette
- All-American Combo: Scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage with French toast, maple syrup and potato hash medley
- Vegan special: asparagus, white bean ragout with roasted peppers, mushrooms and kalamata olives over brown rice and quinoa
Dress code: Resort Casual. For men- Polo or dress shirt with slacks, nice jeans or dress shorts. For women- Sundress, dress, linen pants or skirts with blouses. For more guidelines please refer to our FAQ page.