Come aboard Yacht StarShip for the ultimate brunch experience. A Yacht StarShip brunch cruise is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion with family, gather with friends or simply enjoy a relaxing day on the water! Dine on a specially prepared brunch menu while taking in the views of Downtown Tampa. Indulge in unlimited mimosas while you sip and sea Tampa in a new way. The endless mimosa special is available as an on board purchase, as well as additional soda or alcoholic beverages.
Boards: 12:00 p.m.
Departs: 12:30 p.m.
Returns: 2:30 p.m.
Adults: $49.95 plus tax, marine fee & $5 gratuity
Children: $29.95 plus tax, marine fee & $5 gratuity
- 2-hour cruise
- Brunch entrée
- Complimentary coffee, tea and water
- The best views of Downtown Tampa
- Unlimited mimosas available for purchase on board
All entrées include fresh fruit, a selection of fresh breakfast pastries, coffee and iced tea.
Select one entrée per guest:
- Eggs Benedict: Poached eggs with Canadian bacon atop toasted English muffins and dressed with a Grand Marnier hollandaise. Served with a potato hash medley.
- Monte Cristo: Ham, turkey & Swiss cheese sandwich dipped in a sweet egg batter lightly griddled and dusted with powdered sugar. Served with maple syrup, raspberry coulis and a potato hash medley.
- Ranchero Casserole: Scrambled eggs with mojo pulled pork, black beans, bell peppers and onion rolled in a tortilla baked with ranchero sauce, smothered in Manchego and cheddar cheeses topped with cilantro crema and guacamole.
- Salmon Fettuccine: Fresh salmon in a lemon, dill, caper cream sauce with asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes, tossed with fettuccine.
- Eggs Creole: Slow braised beef with sautéed bell peppers, onion, roasted tomato and fried egg over cheddar grits topped with Creole hollandaise.
- All-American Combo: Scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage with French toast and maple syrup. Served with a potato hash medley.
Dress code: Resort Casual. For men- Polo or dress shirt with slacks, nice jeans or dress shorts. For women- Sundress, dress, linen pants or skirts with blouses. For more guidelines please refer to our FAQ page.