Commitment to Health & Safety
To Our Valued Guests:
For 20 years we’ve offered you the opportunity to create a sea of memories aboard Yacht StarShip and we look forward to continuing the tradition. Although we’ve had to navigate uncharted territory, we are staying course with you in mind.
Yacht StarShip is committed to your safety. We’ve implemented the following procedures and protocols:
- In line with local regulations, all guests are required to wear face masks while cruising with us. Masks must be worn during the boarding process. Guests may remove the mask once seated at their table for eating and drinking. Masks are required to be worn inside the yacht when not sitting at your table and outside when social distancing is not possible. Our servers and staff will continue to wear face masks at all times. We thank you for your cooperation as we are all in this together.
- Added hand washing stations in the boarding area, all guests will be required to wash hands prior to boarding.
- Added hand sanitizer stations throughout the yacht.
- All yachts will be sanitized/cleaned before, during and after each cruise with an emphasis on cleaning high touch points during the cruise.
- Reduced seating in the dining rooms and outdoor decks to encourage physical distancing.
- Eliminated table cloths from the dining rooms.
- Removed condiments from the tables. Instead condiments are available upon request.
- Requested entree selections prior to cruise.
- Introduced QR code menus on board.
- Implemented employee health screenings prior to starting their shift including temperature checks.
- All crew will be required to wear a face mask.
Additional flexibility regarding our booking policies including:
- If you have a scheduled cruise and do not feel well, please stay home. The monies paid will be moved to store credit, which you will have one year to use on a future experience.
- Guests booking future cruises be assured we will offer maximum flexibility regarding reservation changes should the situation change.
Should you need to contact us with any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting us during these uncertain times. We look forward to setting sail with you soon!