Commitment to Health & Safety
To Our Valued Guests:
For 20 years we’ve offered you the opportunity to create a sea of memories aboard Yacht StarShip and we look forward to continuing the tradition. Although we’ve had to navigate uncharted territory, we are staying course with you in mind.
Yacht StarShip is committed to your safety. We’ve implemented the following procedures and protocols:
- Added hand washing stations in the boarding area, all guests will be required to wash hands prior to boarding.
- Added hand sanitizer stations throughout the yacht.
- All yachts will be sanitized/cleaned before, during and after each cruise with an emphasis on cleaning high touch points during the cruise.
- Eliminated table cloths from the dining rooms.
- Introduced QR code menus on board.
- Masks are optional for guests who are fully vaccinated.
Additional flexibility regarding our booking policies including:
- If you have a scheduled cruise and do not feel well, please stay home. The monies paid will be moved to store credit, which you will have one year to use on a future experience.
- Guests booking future cruises be assured we will offer maximum flexibility regarding reservation changes should the situation change.
Should you need to contact us with any questions, please email [email protected]. Thank you for supporting us during these uncertain times. We look forward to setting sail with you soon!