December 23, 2017
Yacht StarShip celebrates the holiday season in Tampa as part of the Annual Holiday Lighted Boat Parade cruise! Enjoy a 2.5 hour cruise, reserved table, buffet dinner and excellent water views of the annual Downtown Tampa Holiday Lighted Boat Parade – weather permitting, live DJ entertainment, and dancing on the promenade deck.
- Mixed Green Salad with Tomato, Cucumber Red Onion, Hearts of Palm, and House Dressing
- Carved Prime Rib of Beef, Au Jus, and Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Seared Chicken Breast with Mushroom Marsala Cream Sauce
- Seared Mahi-Mahi in a Sweet Bell Pepper Sauce
- Orecchiette Pasta with Peas, Roasted Peppers in a Vodka Tomato Goat Cheese Sauce
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Chef’s Choice of Desserts
- Includes Coffee, Iced Tea Service, and Freshly Baked Bread
- Reserved Table
- DJ Entertainment & Dancing on the Lounge Deck – weather permitting
- Spectacular views of the Downtown Tampa Lighted Boat Parade
Does not include
- Beverages (soda & alcohol)
The dress code is resort casual to business casual attire – “Fun Holiday sweaters” encouraged! We discourage from wearing flip-flops, tank tops, or any ripped or torn clothing.
Tickets for this date are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to another date. Holiday cruise reservation can be changed to a different name if needed. Yacht will cruise even if inclement weather results in boat parade cancellation. No refunds for boat parade cancellations.
Tampa Times and Dock
603 Channelside Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
Cruises: 6:00 – 8:30pm
Adults: $89.95 + $2 marine fee + tax
Children: $59.95 + $2 marine fee + tax
Cruise tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for these special event cruises! These cruises sell out every year, so be sure to book your tickets early!